Nourishing Traditions: The Cookbook That Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and the Diet Dictocrats
Pages: 674 pages
Published: September 1st 2009
The Diet Dictocrats don't want you to know that...
- Your body needs old-fashioned animal fats
- New-fangled polyunsaturated oils can be bad for you
- Modern whole grain products can cause health problems
- Traditional sauces promote digestion and assimilation
- Modern food processing denatures our foods but
- Ancient preservation methods actually increase nutrients in fruits, nuts, vegetables, meats and milk products!
At last, a successful challenge to Politically Correct Nutrition and the Diet Dictocrats!
Recalling the culinary customs of our ancestors and looking ahead to a future of robust good health for young and old, Nourishing Traditions offers modern families a fascinating guide to wise food choices and proper preparation techniques. Nutrition researcher Sally Fallon unites the wisdom of the ancients with the latest independent and accurate scientific research. The revised and updated Second Edition contains over 700 delicious recipes that will please both exacting gourmets and busy parents.